SOLD! Order yours today!
With standard fully independent suspension load rated to 3300kg together with the Duratech box steel 6" chassis and all terrain tyres, the Castle offers an average payload of 650kg. Like all Crusader Caravans, the Excalibur Castle is constructed using a 42mm one-piece composite floor comprised of 30mm of high-density polystyrene foam to insulate against cold or heat creep from the ground.
From the outside
Offering a smooth sided composite Alupanel skin that looks modern and fresh, the Castle is available in sparkling white or silver/grey and comes with complimenting black external fittings. The modern, rugged profile shape of the Castle offers an easily accessible front tool box with convenient twin BBQ and generator slide all on an extended draw bar as well as a checker plate lined tunnel boot for storage.
Inside in style
With a luxurious and wide club lounge for family dining the Castle offers unparalleled style and relaxation. Featuring reverse-cycle air-conditioning, ensuite with oversized full height shower, front load washing machine and loads of storage, your children will also love the three large bunks with innerspring mattresses. Excalibur Castle will become your family’s home away from home.
With your own supply of water, gas and electricity, and your inbuilt grey water tank, you can take your Excalibur anywhere and not have to give up any of your modern conveniences. Your 120ah deep cycle battery is recharged by the two 170w solar panels and comes standard with two 9kg gas cylinders and two 95 litre water tanks.
Standard Features Include
• One Piece Fully Insulated Fibreglass Composite Roof (32mm)
• One Piece Fully Insulated Fibreglass Composite Floor (42mm)
• 450MPA 3mm Steel Chassis AUSTRALIAN STEEL
• 10" Electric ALKO Brakes
• 6" A Frame & Chassis
• Grey Water Tank 95L w/ Flush out System
• 600mm High Side Checkerplate
• Safety Dave Reversing Camera
• 2 x 95L Water Tanks
• Inner Spring Mattress'
• Ceramic Cassette Toilet
• 32" Television DVD Combo
• Fan Forced Oven, Grill & Recessed Cooktop
• Digital Battery & Water Monitors
• Dometic Ibis 4 Airconditioner
• Dometic 3 Way 224L Fridge & Freezer
• Double Glazed Dometic Windows
• S/S Piano Hinges
• 80" Ceiling Height
• External Gas Bayonet
• Full Through Tunnel Boot (900mm Wide)
• Pressure hatch
• External Speakers
• Front Load Washing Machine
• Adjustable Telescopic Table (Moveable)
Our Opening Hours: 9:00am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday, Saturday 9:00am - 1:00pm. AWST.
All of our New & Used Caravans are thoroughly workshop tested and serviced by our fully trained staff for your peace of mind.